June 2017 — January 2022
Dnipro, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kharkiv, Kherson, Kirovohrad, Mykolayiv, Ternopil, Zaporizka, Chernihivska and Chernivetska Oblasts
Women leaders representing the following categories:
- women in government (community authorities);
- community activists;
- women in business and media;
- government officials.
About the project:
Project goal – mpowering women leaders from different areas and sectors through new knowledge and skills to pursue career development, increase women’s leadership roles in political parties, government agencies and NGOs, and improve women’s participation in community decision making.
- Build skills and knowledge of selected women leaders to empower them to take on leadership roles / advance their professional careers / run for office in their communities
- Improve participation of Women's Leadership Academy graduates in community decision making at all levels and in different areas by implementing micro-projects.
- Expand the network of Women's Leadership Academy graduates on the basis of mutual respect, support, exchange of information and best practices among women leaders and promote joint efforts in expanding their capacities and increasing their participation in decision-making.